Masoudieh mansion is named after the son of Naser Al-Din Shah Masoud Mirza (Zal Al-Soltan) in 1878 and is called Masoudieh. It houses to the first Iran library and museum and is used as cadet at the beginning of 20th century. In 1967, the first Ministry of Education established there. The mansion with gardens and orchards was located in northern part of Tehran in that time. Masoudieh building complex consists of 5 buildings: forum, Restaurant, spring house, Seyed Javadi Mansion, Moshir al-Molk Mansion and entrance hall. It is decorated with beautiful stucco, ceramics, calligraphy, graffiti and in general so exquisite decorations. It is located within the Baharestan square. Which is the place of most important events of Iran’s contemporary history.